- The Merrell® Zion hiker shoe is designed on a trail-running platform with a comfortable sneaker fit so you get the best of both worlds while you push your limits on the hiking trail!
- Full grain leather and mesh upper.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Traditional lace-up style with an integrated webbing stability arm, fabric laces, webbing loops, and metal eyelets for a comfortable and easily adjustable fit.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Protective rubber toe cap guards against rocks and other trail debris.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ BASE contoured insole provides flexible support and cushioned support for all-day wear.
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability, shock absorption and added comfort.
- Dual-density EVA inserts in rear foot and forefoot provides extra cushioning to protect against foot fatigue.
- Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use.
- Vibram® Megagrip® rubber outsole features a 5mm lug depth that provides superior grip and traction on a variety of terrains.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz