- The Merrell® Thermo Rhea Mid Waterproof hiker boots are built by women specifically for women. These mid-profile winter hiking boots are designed to keep women’s feet comfortable with warm insulation and underfoot support that is strategically placed where it is needed most.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from the wet elements.
- 200g M Select™ Primaloft® Gold Series insulation offers superior internal warmth for cold-weather days.
- Traditional lace-up closure with round fabric laces, leather loops, and sturdy hardware for a secure fit.
- Inside medial side zip for ease of entry.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Conductor™ fleece lining for added warmth and an incredibly comfortable interior foot environment.
- 2 mm women’s-specific Primaloft® Aerogel over-the-toe insulation traps in heat where women need it most even when compressed.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ Base insole is contoured for underfoot support and comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for stability and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank for added stability.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip® Dura 2 outsole for added durability and abrasion resistance plus grip on wet ice and packed snow.
- 5mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
5, 6.5, 7, 8