- Check out the update to this style!
- The breathable comfort and reliable support of the Brooks® Ravenna 11 running shoe gives you the stability you need to run at your best every day.
- Predecessor: Ravenna 10.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Lightweight one-piece, single-layer mesh and synthetic upper with an inner bootie for superior breathability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable textile footbed with energy-returning technology that provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Midfoot Transition Zone is designed to go from heel to toe quickly for a smooth transitions.
- DRB Accel thermoplastic shank adds torsional rigidity in the mid-foot for extra support without compromising heel and forefoot independence.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for an extra-springy toe-off.
- Durable rubber outsole with superior flex grooves for excellent flexibility and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2.3 oz
B – Medium