- The Brooks® Launch 7 running shoes have a lightweight, breathable design with a springy outsole that adds speed to your run and comfort to your feet.
- Predecessor: Launch 6.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- One-piece air mesh fabric upper with internal bootie provides a comfortable and secure fit with optimal breathability and flexibility.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Soft fabric lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Engage footbed offers underfoot support and comfort.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Midfoot Transition Zone and heel Segmented Crash Pad work together for quicker heel-to-toe transitions.
- Improved U-Groove encourages the heel to find its natural motion path.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for an extra-springy toe-off.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Universal Contoured platform.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
D – Medium