- High-mountain hikes and tough trails have met their match when you wear the highly cushioned Brooks® Caldera 4 trail running shoes.
- Predecessor: Caldera 3.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Ariaprene™ mesh upper provides superior maximum breathability and flexibility.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lace-garage for added security.
- Integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel is compatible with hook-and-loop gaiter systems.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Midsole geometry supplies inherent protection and a stable ride that helps as fatigue sets in.
- BioMogo DNA midsole delivers dynamic cushioning that adapts to each and every stride.
- Sticky TrailTack rubber outsole features lugs with high surface areas for exceptional uphill and downhill traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6.7 oz
Brooks Sneakers & Athletic Shoes Men Caldera 4
SKU: Brooks 9305448 Categories: Shoes, Sneakers & Athletic Shoes Tags: Black/Grey/Burnt Ochre, Blue Fog/Poseidon/Grey, Men
- Standard delivery (4-8 working day)
- Free Shipping On All Orders
- Free and easy returns
- 30 days return policy
Black/Grey/Burnt Ochre, Blue Fog/Poseidon/Grey
10, 11.5, 12.5, 15, 7, 7.5, 8
D – Medium